Powered By Blogger

June 21, 2011

CONJUGAL SOCIAL LIFE

I’ve a wife and my wife has a husband
I with her make a unit of human culture
I with her know how critical are
Mutual respect and recognition
To maintain the health of our marriage
The environment is as important to our marriage
So is for the relationships – among the tribes.
If I’m a Nyishi and she’s an Adi


I with her still make a unit of human culture.
In our day to day living
I with her try never to lie
I with her behave this way
Because it is obvious
That this is the proper way
To behave as human being
I foster love and she thrusts trust
I with her try to live forever happy.

1 comment:

  1. Being married is thought of only a few issues. Of course, the word what, "I do" have the many value nevertheless other than that the few shaadi websites as well as the family and friends will also recall the event based on the thing that was dished up in the wedding celebration

    ReplyDelete